Who we are:
FD Support Limited ("we", "us") is a company Registered in England (Number 11748679, VAT Number xxxxx).
We are committed to protecting and respecting any personal information you share with us. This statement describes what types of information we collect from you, how it is used by us, how we share it with others, how you can manage the information we hold and how you can contact us.
We will always give you the option not to receive marketing communications from us. We will never send you unsolicited ‘junk’ email or communications or share your data with anyone else who might. We do not sell your information to third parties, but we do work closely with selected partners who work on our behalf to help us provide you with the information, products and services you request from us.
The contents of this statement may change from time to time so you may wish to check this page occasionally to ensure you are still happy to share your information with us. Policy last updated 01/02/2019.
What information do we collect?
We may collect information about you when you engage with us, our website or applications. We only collect information which is necessary, relevant and adequate for the purpose you are providing it for.
The information we collect may include:
· Basic personal details such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number,
· Details of your enquiry or interest or preference(s) about our services,
· Records of emails and correspondence with you in relation to enquiries, negotiations, resultants contracts and/or the supply of your contact and marketing preferences;
· Information you choose to share from the Website through other social media outlets where similarly accessed through the Website (including LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter).
· This information will be collected primarily from you as information voluntarily provided to us, but we may also collect it where lawful to do so from (and combine it with information from) public sources, third party service providers, individuals who you have indicated have agreed for you to provide their personal information, government, tax or law enforcement agencies and other third parties.
· Where you engage with us in a business context, we may collect your job title, company contact details (including email addresses), fleet size and company details;
· Voice recordings of calls you make to our authorised sales and service centres.
· Any information within correspondence you send to us.
Monitoring and recording communications
We may monitor and record telecommunications with you for the purpose of quality, training and compliance purposes.
Our website is powered by GoDaddy Website Builder (“GoDaddy”), our third-party web services provider. GoDaddy is committed to ensuring that data is processed in accordance with applicable data privacy laws and is kept secure. GoDaddy is certified to the standard of ISO27001 (an international standard for information security). GoDaddy uses Amazon Web Services, Inc. as its cloud platform provider. All data processed by GoDaddy is stored on Amazon’s web servers in the EEA.
If you visit our website
When someone visits our website, GoDaddy collects standard internet log information (your IP address, browser, and type of device) and details of visitor behaviour patterns (where you joined our site from, the path you take through our site and where you leave). These are stored against unique ids (which are strings of numbers). GoDaddy collects this information for the legitimate business purpose of monitoring the number of visitors to the various parts of the site, the general geographic location of visitors and engagement levels, which in turn enables it to make improvements to its websites and services and provide business intelligence. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. It is kept indefinitely.
GoDaddy also uses Google Analytics to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns, which are stored against unique ids (i.e. strings of numbers). We collect this information for the legitimate business purpose of monitoring website traffic and engagement levels, which in turn enables us to make improvements to our website and the way we sell our cars and services. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. It is kept indefinitely.
If you use our enquiry forms
When you submit information using an online form, GoDaddy processes the data collected and stores it for 31 days for the legitimate business purpose of enabling us to access the information and deal with your request (it is then kept for a further 14 days in GoDaddy’ routine back-ups for business continuity purposes). We collect the following information:
If you enter your post code, GoDaddy stores the first part of it (e.g. ‘ME14’ or ‘SW1’) and links it to standard internet log information already collected (it is used for the same purposes as that information, as outlined above).
How do we use this information?
We will only process information that is necessary for the purpose for which it has been collected. You will always have the option not to receive marketing communications from us (and you can withdraw your consent or object at any time). We will never send you unsolicited ‘junk’ email or communications or share your personal information with anyone else who might.
There are various ways in which we may use or process your personal information. We list these below:
Where you have provided your consent, we may use and process your information to:
1. Contact you from time to time about promotions, events, products, services or information which we think may be of interest to you.
We may use and process your personal information where this is necessary to perform a contract with you and to fulfil and complete your orders, purchases and other transactions entered into with us (or one of our selected partners).
We may use and process your personal information as set out below where it is necessary for us to carry out activities for which it is in our legitimate interests as a business to do so.
How do we share this information?
We do not sell your information to third parties and will not share your information with third parties.
How long do we keep your information for?
We will not hold your personal information in an identifiable format for any longer than is necessary. If you are a customer or otherwise have a relationship with us we will hold personal information about you for a longer period than if we have obtained your details in connection with a prospective relationship.
We do not retain personal information in an identifiable format for longer than is necessary.
Right to ask us to stop contacting you with direct marketing
You can ask us to stop contacting you for direct marketing purposes. If you would like to do this, please:
· Email, call or write to us (at the address below). You can also click the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email of the email newsletter. It may take up to 7 days for this to take place.
· Let us know the method of contact you are not happy with if you are unhappy with certain ways of contacting you only (for example, you may be happy for us to contact you by email but not telephone)
How can I manage the information we hold about you
You have the right as an individual to access your personal information we hold about you and make corrections if necessary. You also have the right to withdraw any consent you have previously given us and ask us to erase information we hold about you. You can also object to us using your personal information (where we rely on our business interests to process and use your personal information).
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information under data protection law. In relation to most rights, we will ask you for information to confirm your identity and, where applicable, to help us search for your personal information. Except in rare cases, we will respond to you within 40 days after we have received any request.
You have the right to:
1) Ask for a copy of the information that we hold about you;
2) Correct and update your information;
3) Withdraw your consent (where we rely on it)
4) Object to our use of your information (where we rely on our legitimate interests to use your personal information) provided we do not have any continuing lawful reason to continue to use and process the information. When we do rely on our legitimate interests to use your personal information for direct marketing, we will always comply with your right to object;
5) Erase your information (or restrict the use of it), provided we do not have any continuing lawful reason to continue to use and process that information;
6) Transfer your information in a structured data file (in a commonly used and machine readable format), where we rely on your consent to use and process your personal information or need to process it in connection with your contract.
* You can exercise the above rights and/or manage your information by contacting us using the details below:
If we are unable to resole any issues you raise within 30 days you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioners Office @ https://ico.org.uk/concerns
1. Strictly Necessary Cookies
2. Performance Cookies
3. Functionality Cookies
4. Targeting Cookies
We have created a cookie tool so that you can easily choose which cookies you are happy for us to use, and the level of consent you want to give. You can access the cookie tool by clicking on the ‘change settings’ tab/button. You can then disable certain types of cookies and, by choosing your personal settings, you give us consent to use the cookies you haven't disabled.
The level of your settings will be visible throughout your time on our website, by looking at the symbols in the toolbar at the bottom of the webpage. Each icon represents a different type of cookie and you can scroll over them to remind yourself about the cookie options you have chosen.
If you enter www.fd-support.co.uk but choose not to alter the cookie settings, we will take this to mean that you are happy with the default settings (which allow all types of cookies to be used).
You may find that disabling cookies means certain areas of the site do not function correctly and we cannot guarantee access to all the services we provide through our website. Also, if you delete all of your cookies, or use a different device to access our website, you may have to choose your preferences again.
To find more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.